Friday, May 31, 2013

The Pips Are Strong With This One!

Today we're doing something a little different. Those close to me will know that I'm a day trader. Its just one of the few opportunities I was fortunate enough to be presented with that has provided me with an alternative stream of income. What's a day trader you ask? Ever seen movies like "Wall Street"? Well its exactly like that! Only less dramatic... much less...

This will be the first of many posts that I will share of my journey in derivatives trading. So without further ado, I present to you my latest entry in the Gold market. Just a few things to note, vertical axis is the spot price of Gold in USD and each candle representing one hour in price movement.

My entry was on the 30th of May 2013. Prior to the 30th, the price has been relatively crabbish so I was pretty much expecting the price to explode at any moment. So upon waking up close to noon, I noticed the price had already broken past yesterday's high (29th May). Fortunately, I hadn't missed the entry. After a brief analysis, I predicted an entry at about 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

(Click to enlarge)

At 2pm, I returned to my charts and at the close of the hour, the entry was proper. A300 activated on a BUY but there was already a fairly large movement before and the price needed to "rest". However, with a busy schedule ahead of me, I decided to just enter by placing a 300 pip take profit. 7 hours later, a comfortable 300 pips was harvested. The price did encounter a slight reversal in between. However, by applying "ambuyat" (not the food, but a technical charting technique), I was aware that it will not go beyond the horizontal line A1. By also applying ambuyat, the day's limit was noted at A2, which was super predictable.

This is my 6th A300 trade, all of which have yielded positive trades. And within a mere 30 days, a conservative 10% ROI (returns on investment) was easily achieved. When you're thinking of venturing into derivatives trading, there's only a couple of simple questions you gotta ask. Is there a proven, predictable trading system that yields results? And is there a mentor willing to guide you along the way? Fortunately, for me it is a solid and resounding YES to both. With SRDC, and the recent A300 set up, it couldn't be easier! I owe a debt of gratitude to the SRDC community ,especially its founder Sensei OrangeRoshan. When you're an SRDC trader reading this post... May the pips be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment