Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Dream World

I'm not really certain if I'd be any good at this whole blogging business honestly. Since I recently took up photography as a hobby and will shoot anything and everything; I guess this will be great place to showcase my work. As I'm still uncertain for the personality for my new blog, I will blog about practically everything, from food reviews (I know its pretty cliche) and even Silver and Gold Coins (which I involve myself in as my day job).

Some of you here are probably wondering what the title of my blog means. For those who are familiar with the film "The Matrix", you will undoubtedly know what "The Red Pill" is. For the benefit of those who aren't, go ahead and watch the movie, cause you're missing out big time! In short, the title character Neo (Keanu Reeves) was offered to choose from either the Blue or Red pill from... You know what, just check out the video below.


Still don't get what's going on? Then you must watch the movie! The reason why myself and so many fans of the film find it so fascinating is how much the metaphor of "The Matrix" is alike to the world that we're living in. The Matrix is merely a simulated dream world. Are we living in this "dream world" ourselves? Oblivious from the truth and living day to day passively without questioning. If you like me, like to question everything, then I invite you to join me in this journey.



Free your mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment